Be happy and stay happy.

“We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”
Frederick Keonig

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Inspiring Quotes that leads to Happiness

You block your dream when you allow fear to grow bigger than your faith.
Mary Manin Morrissey

Feed your faith, not your fear.
Bo Sanchez

Meditate on His words.
Believe what you read.
Teach what you believe.
Practice what you teach.
Advise to newly ordained deacons

I run, I fly to take you in my arms, and I expand your boundaries within My Will. Therefore, I allow everything for your good, and also to accomplish My highest designs upon you. However, I do not want you to waste time thinking it over; when I take you in My arms, immediately put everything aside, and follow my Will. (From the writings of Luisa Piccarreta, the little daughter of the Divine Will)

The pure in heart shall see God.

No one tears a piece from a new cloak to patch an old one. Otherwise, he will tear the new and the piece from it will not match the old cloak. Likewise, no one pours new wine into old wine skins. Otherwise, the new wine will burst the skins, and it will be spilled, and the skins will be ruined. Rather, new wine must be poured into fresh wine skins. And no one who has been drinking old wine desires new, for he says, ‘The old is good.’ ”

Do not be afraid, I am with you.
If I am with you, who can be against you.

Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.
Mathew 4:4

Pray unceasingly.

I am a child of God.

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much.
Mother Teresa of Calcutta

It isn't the thing you do, dear, it's the thing you leave undone, that gives you a bit of a heartache, at setting of the sun.
From The Sin Of Omission by Margaret E. Sangster

Conscience is what hurts when everything else feels so good.

Just show up.

It's time to STOP going through the motions of living, and START living.I am nothing; God is all. Father I love you.

Come Divine Will to think in my mind, to move in my motion.
From the Invocation to the Divine Will prayer


Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time;
it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable.
Sydney J. Harris


No comments: