Be happy and stay happy.

“We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”
Frederick Keonig

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Definition of Happiness

Suddenly, happiness has been redefined for me. True happiness is when you experience overflowing joy because of inexplicable love, matched with inner peace. This is kinda heavy and confusing, but that is how I find happiness, right now. I feel God's love, His embrace.

It is such that your serenity is kept in tact, even if you are undergoing pain (both physical and emotional), even in the midst of problems, issues and betrayal. I just have to thank our Maker for pouring out graces on us, unworthy as we are, giving us strength to accept everything that comes our way. It is by His grace that I am able to continue with life, still full of happiness.

No comments: