Be happy and stay happy.

“We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”
Frederick Keonig

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tired? Not Today

Yup, there are times things are just too heavy for me. Nakakapagod na! (So tiring!)

When everything seems to be going down the drain, I simply stop a while and try to rest at night (though most of the time sleep doesn't come). I then say to myself, "Things will come to pass and help shall come from the One whom I trust, the One who loves me in the dimension of the cross."

A winner is just a dreamer who never gave up. Why then must I give up my dreams? I shall keep on dreaming, then wake up and act to pursue the dreams.

Trust in the Lord.

No comments: