Be happy and stay happy.

“We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”
Frederick Keonig

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Be Happy in Life

Lately, I am being happy more often, and being happy on little things.

I am happy to have read a good book.

It was handed to me by my mother about three months ago and finally I was given the grace to make time and effort to read it. And "Aha", it was a good read. I will recommend it to my son.

I am happy to have bought colorful pens.

These "not expensive" pens motivate. Having these colorful pens just give me an extra boost to write whatever inspiring things come my way.

I am happy the sun has come out and we can take a walk.

Since the rain has stopped, I can walk the dogs. A bonus was that my sons went with us for an early walking exercise. We were able to catch the morning sun. It is a miracle to have my sons wake up early. Because of this, they were able to eat breakfast not in a hurry.

Be happy in our lives. Just try and make an effort.

No comments: