Be happy and stay happy.

“We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”
Frederick Keonig

Friday, August 26, 2011

Dreams, Restructured

What is it in August that makes me review my life plans? Hahah. Possibly it's because it's a month before my birthday, heheh.

Anyway, about three and a half years ago, I started writing down my dreams, my 10 gigantic dreams.

Today, I reviewed them. I crossed-out those I have achieved, some with sweet success, a few with bitter memories but still dreams I pursued and which accounted to my personal growth.

Me in Europe, me walking where Jesus walked. . . me playing the guitar, me doing zip line in a high mountain over vast water and bungee jumping up, up there . . .

I restructured my set of 10 dear dreams.

Now, all I have to do is read them daily and pray that God bless them as I pursue them.

I pray that you who are reading this pursue your happiness. May life treat you well and may our Lord bless you.

No comments: